52 CCT Jan Theme (Wreath)

 



I hope today is one and done for this month.   All I can say is whew.   I along with quite a few other card makers am participating in this weeks challenge over at 52 CCT.   Wreaths are such an iconic symbol of Christmas and I really enjoyed making this card.   I used the sketch I created when I was hostess in July 2023 at 52 CCT.  For this card I used a panel of designer paper, die cut 2 wreaths and overlaid them, stamped a sentiment from a retired SU set.  Made a metallic silver bow, fussy cut some ornaments from carte bella paper, die cut some holly from the trees in the carta bella paper and after placing the holly on the box and the ornaments finished it off with some small red jewels for the holly berries.   It came together quite easitly.   It's just there were so many interruptions this week.   Thanks  for dropping in!    Kathy  


5 comments:

  1. Such a simple design and a beautiful card Kathy - some weeks are like that aren't they? Hope next week is more peaceful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very pretty and festive card Kathy! I love the layers you've gotten with your wreath along with the holly and the baubles you've tied together with the silver cording! Sending you a peaceful week ahead dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful festive card :-)) I like your wreath!
    Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT ❤️

    ReplyDelete