Just a "note" card




Hi friends,   thanks for dropping by.  I was looking for a challenge to enter and I found a sketch I like at AAA Cards Challenge, I don't believe I have ever participated at this challenge site. Since the Paper Players had an appealing color challenge black/white with a pop of color that worked out well and I love doing that color scheme.  It can be so clean.  My card is not perfect but I like it and it was fun to make.   My left eye is getting better but it still is hard to center everything on my cards.  When I look at the left side of the card, the CS looks all curvy!   I used watercolor paper for the white and embossed with an SU music folder.  I couldn't remember which way the "notes" go but I made sure I included the treble clef and just went from there.   The note is from a set I bought on  Etsy and I was able to use paint 3D to change the color from black to Poppy Parade using it's hex code.
I wanted to keep it as CAS as possible.    Comments are welcomed and I would love to have you follow my blog.  I will be trying to visit the other challenge participants blogs and leave comments as well.    Smiles,   Kathy



 

5 comments:

  1. Kathy that's a lovely take on the sketch at AAA Cards and I like the pops of red. Thanks for joining and sharing with us this week and we hope to catch you in another challenge soon, new one starts in just over a day's time ;)
    KarenR (DT AAA Cards)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, simple and beautiful, Kathy! Poppy Parade certainly "pops" against the white! I am so glad you shared with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely card on the AAA Cards blog. I love the mostly white card idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Kathy! Love the pop of color and the textured background. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card Kathy! I love the black and white concept with the pop of red in there! The texture is subtle but a wonderful touch to your design! Great take on the challenges and a fun card to send! So glad to read that your eyesight is improving and hope it continues! I received your message and I thank you for that! Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete