Blue/White Christmas Card...




I'm continuing "production" of my 2024 Christmas cards and since it's the 2nd Saturday in February it's a color challenge over at 52 CCT.    Branka has chosen blue and white for us to use to make our cards.  Some really cards are already posted using these colors so check them out as well as the work by the design team.  I decided to use last years SU Beary Christmnas designer paper with some ornament stamps and die cuts from Hero Arts. I found a sketch at Sunday Stamps that worked very well for what I had in mind.   You can click on the above picutres and they will take you to these challenges.   The colors are SU night of navy and balmy blue and I used on of my favorite embossing folders (buffalo plaid as my card panel.    I embellished with light blue rhinestones from Honey Bee Stamps.   I just couldn't resist using this sweet baby polar bear so I stamped the ornament and cut with a die cut colored in where I could and then fussy cut another little "bear" and popped on top.  I think it turned out very sweet and will find a good home (with children) next Christmas.   Thanks for stopping by and check out 52 CCT's challenge this coming Saturday when Branka will have a theme challenge for us.   Smiles and hugs,   Kathy 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas bulbs...and that plaid embossing folder is fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You showcased our sketch so creatively with the flip and the trio of bulbs in the corner!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SSC328

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card Kathy! Love that little polar bear among the blue baubles and your texture is so lovely in the background! Way to get going on those Christmas cards! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful texture on this lovely Christmas card. The blue baubles stand out and work well with the sketch. The little polar bear is so cute. Thanks for playing over at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete