16,437 Days...






Before looking at the photo below...guess what kind of card this is.  It was inspired by the April photo prompt at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.    Check out the design team creations then make something to share with us.   Tell us "HOW' you are inspired by the Photo Prompt for April and you just might win a fun prize.


As I "Studied the prompt I decided I definitely wanted to use a retired SU embossing folder that my friend/demonstrator had given me a few years ago.  I also kept hearing the words "In all the world you'll never find a love as true as mine" from "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait.  While shuffling through my stamp sets I came across the perfect sentiment.   This isa specialt anniversary card to celebrate my husband of 45 years (August 25).  On August 25, (if the LORD allows) we will be married 16.437 days.    It wasn't always easy and there were turbulent moments, but both of us can say that we were good for each other.   Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!        Smiles,   Kathy
i

10 comments:

  1. Love your card, Kathy. A novel take on the challenge and your anniversary! Congratulations on 45 years - we just made 43 years (by 2 days) before DH succumbed to the ravages of cancer.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine, I stopped by to comment on Kathy's card, but when I saw your comment, my heart broke for you. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and pray that you are upheld by the love of friends, family, and a God who loves you deeply!

      Delete
  2. Oh Kathy, this is just the best Anniversary card. I was wondering that the numbers meant, and now I understand. You are so very clever! Thanks for creating such a fabulous card for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card design! Congrats to you and your hubby! ~Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! This such such a cute idea to add the number of days together! I would have to figure out some math and I know my husband would be quizzing me on it! LOL I love that textured world background for the photo inspiration! Really lovely inspiration my friend! Hope you had a wonderful Easter! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I calculated online by putting the dates in, believe me my math is awful!

      Delete
  6. What a amazing card! Congrats on your anniversary! My hubby and I just celebrated 46 years. It felt like quite a stretch... but I hadn't even calculated the # of days! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it...I might just have to CAS this card for my hubby!! This year will be our 35 year and we are celebrating with a trip to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DJ, Have an awesome trip and congratulations on your 35th anniversary!

      Delete