A Beautiful Blossom Happy Birthday Card....





Today is the first Monday in March 2024 and we have a new photo prompt at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog that is quite "fun and festive."   It speaks "celebration" of some sort to me,  so I chose  to create a birthday card.  Freshly Made Sketches has a sketch this week that works well with what I had in mind and since the card has one beautiful blossom on it I'm linking to the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.   I've never played at this challenge before!    I stamped the DSP from the Happiness Abounds Collection SU (retired) and then cut it for my centerpiece and I used paper from A Honey Bee summer pad (also retired I think).  The little clear rhinestone lookin embellishments look like sweet little dew drops of morning!    The Happy Birthday is SU retired,    I used an SU die cut Basic Borders to cut the checked paper into half and then put it back together and die cut with SU stitched rectangles.  It has a clean, simple and soft appearance.  I like how it turned out.   Thanks for stopping in!     Smiles,  Kathy
 





 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous design and great interpretation of the photo this month Kathy.Thanks for another fabulous project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    And thanks for linking up at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge also.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love that flower and the gingham paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The zig-zag pattern in the gingham paper is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Kathy! Love the gingham background with your sketch design! You just can't go wrong with adding a little bit of bling either! Love this! Sending happy wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully CAS design - love it.

    Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete