Snarky Birthday to you...


One thing always leads to another or so it seems.   I ran across this "snarky" little sentiment in several places and so I decided it would ok to generate my own since there didn't seem to be a way of knowing where it originated.   While going through the listings on Paper Playful I spotted the sketch at CAS Colous & Sketches Challenge #531 and decided that it would work well for what I had in mind.   I'm not going to actually link the card since it is all computer generated and doesn't meet their requirements, but check it out (some great cards).   I decided to use as many candles as I could and also to use embellishments (from Dollar Tree) that put me in the mind of clip earrings and broaches from many many years ago.    I think this is my first attempt at "snarky."  My friend will love this!            Thanks for dropping by.    Smiles and Hugs,   Kathy



3 comments:

  1. So funny! Have you ever seen The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers blog? i think you'd like it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee! This is too cute and I love it! There's nothing wrong with a little snark now and then! Love the birthday candle papers at a slant and perfect take on taht sketch! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabulous sentiment - I have an older brother with a birthday coming up soon... A wonderful, cheerful card Kathy - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete