Sending Warm Wishes



Today's card is made using the photo prompt from the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.   It is more than "warm" here in SC it is hot!  But I was inspired to create a beach look.     The base panel (SU DSP) reminds me of "shiplap" a favorite of  Joanna Gaines.   I created the sentiment (loosely based on some I saw online).   The sand dollars and seashell came from a CTMH set which I bought a couple of months ago, since they were going out of business I bought quite a few sets of stamps and thin cuts for around 6.00 dollars each.   I added some SU embellishments to top the look off.   Go on over to Inspiration Station and using this prompt let your imagination soar.   Tell how you were inspired and you might win a fun summer stamp set.    Thanks for stopping by and try to stay cool.  Smiles,   Kathy 




 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Coastal look, I love that DSP! Thanks for creating such an amazing project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kathy! Love the wood plank background and the sea shell images! Perfect colors and great take on the photo! Hope all is well with you! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful card Kathy - love the 'shiplap' background, and that is a fabulous sentiment you have complied.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete