Christmas Pines Card...




Today's card was inspired by FreshlyMade Sketches #315.  Yesterday I bought some new Christmas wrap at Hobby Lobby.  Getting new Christmas paper is a vice of mine,  I like it all matchy matchy with my Christmas tree etc. Here in South Carolina we have the scruffly pines and Cardinals.  I often see the cardinals out my kitchen window, and the pines look so beautiful when the snow falls, which isn't often... While I was standing in line the more I kept looking at the paper, I found myself thinking I could use it to make a card..  The sentiment is from the current CTMH annual catalog, it made such a clear impression on the first stamp.   I colored the sequins (retired SU) red with a sharpie and cut the Panel so it would fit closer to the edge of the card base, barely showing the white.   It took very little time and was fun to make.  I will probably make some more for my swap buddies!   Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene! I love the little touches of snow. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this is wrapping paper for the card. So, so pretty!! That beautiful sentiment is a great star of the show too. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete