Skates and Jingles






SU crumb cake, early espresso
Simple Stories Winter Wonderland paper
CTMH Planks embossing Folder
Bells SU (retired)
Metallic Thread (thrift store-who knows)
Sentiment-Stampabilities 
Holly Stamp-Time of Year (SU retired)
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive (SU) and Chocolate (CTMH)
Stardust Glitz (CTMH retired I think)

I wanted to make a card using the Inspired by all the Little Things # 75, so I went looking through past FreshlyMade Sketches and ended up using the current sketch #315.  I had already used the sketch for this card.  I don't have a skates stamp so I shuffled through my background papers and came up with a pair which I gussied up a little.   Here is the end results and the product list.  Thanks for stopping by!    Kathy

Hint:  you may know this but I learned by error---I stamped the Holly in Red first, because it would be easier to cut just the leaves by themselves.  When I trimmed the Holly I stamped in red, I should have trimmed the leaves in a lot more so when I put the others on top the bottom wouldn't show...The camera shows all!

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love those skates and the wood grain background paper! So lovely for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo and on the sketch! I love your pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those set skates against the wooden background! Adorabke card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the Inspired By and FMS inspiration, Kathy! I love those skates and the cool way you did the jingle bell twine!! Thank you for playing at Inspired By! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete