Birthday Farm





I just love this CAS(E) this sketch  #250 and what Wanda Cullen did with it is just gorgeous (love to visit her website)....oh so pretty and a sketch I will definitely use again.   But I had a very small window yesterday to make a card, I decided to something fairly simple.  It's a card my sister can use.   I give her cards ever so often and she loves them.   She married into a family that had its' history in dairy farming.   That tradition still goes on with her brother in law and his family.  There are also more men in the family than gals so she is always needing masculine cards...so here one is!  I used a couple of farm stamps from 2 of my ctmh sets and the sentiment was also made using a ctmh die cut.  I think all of that is retired, but I used a current ctmh embossing folder for the buffalo plaid and I used Juniper cs (CTMH) for the panel and the sentiment with a string bow to finish things off without being fru-fru..  Thanks for looking!

1 comment: