Snowman...




I was inspired to make this card by FreshlyMade Sketches #317.   I was out of town until last night, so I had a small window of time to make something...since there is a "lot" to get done around here for Christmas.  The snowman is from a retired CTMH set. I used Glacier (CTMH) also retired.  The sequins may be current, they are from Verve.   The background was made by rubbing the glacier ink onto a stamping block.  The swirl behind the sentiment is from the same set and was stamped with the glacier also.  Anyway it is a very simple but cute card!   I had not made anything with a snowman and this is the only one I have!  There are always things I think I could have done differently but if the card is usable, I'm moving on to my next project.  My husband and I are going on a 2-3 week trip to Texas this spring to visit my sister and her family.   I am taking a good bit of "stuff" to my great-nieces who are 11 and 12.   We will have a little get started class together and hopefully they will enjoy and grow in this craft.  So Santa better be generous with me...just saying!  Of course he always is!     I love my hubby!   Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to all!


2 comments:

  1. What a cute image! And I love the blue background you've created. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a great snowman and this fits the bill! How wonderful that you are gifting creativity! Lucky nieces for sure. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete