Baby Dress






 I made this using the FreshlyMade Sketch #318, rotating it to the side.  My daughter recently told me that she needed baby cards for showers etc.  I wanted to use a "Baby" dress with some cute papers I bought at Hobby Lobby and do some "easy" cards....so here it is!      I used a retired SU punch, SU  smokey slate and Pirouette Pink Markers.   I created the Sentiment online in a label progam.....I down loaded a cute digi stamp set, but it didn't quite work this time...so I penciled by hand the little dress,it was in two pieces.  I cut them and colored and went around the edges with the small end of the smokey slate marker and drew gather lines on the dress....it looks like one my mom made for my daughter when she was a toddler!  In keeping with paper "cute as a button" I added a button that I had threaded irredescent string into.   I also mailed invitations today that I had made for my daughter's friends bridal shower....so now I now need to clean up this mess in my craft-office....but a nap sounds better---so we'll see.   Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet baby card! Adorable! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors for a baby card and that sweet little baby dress! Just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet! Your dress is absolutely charming - and I love the soft and natural colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete