happy for you...





I made today's card for the FreshlyMade Sketch #319 challenge.   I have some "new" toys coming that I got from my hubby for christmas, but for this card I used retired SU DSP "sweet sorbet."   I love the colors
I used a sentiment from the SU Color Me Happy that was in the late fall brochure announcing the SU Blends.  The flower is from "Spring Wishes" a retired CTMH Set.   I stamped the flower on one of the floral pieces of DSP and then put it on white fussy cut and then black and fussy cut.   It was a fun sketch....and it's a card that could be used for many occasions!  Thanks for looking!     Kathy

2 comments:

  1. What a bright and cheeful card. I love the confetti background! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The colours in your DSP make for a wonderful happy card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete