When birds get married...





Today's card story goes like this:  This cute wedding cake stamp came from FSJ.   I dug in my stash and came up with this vintage style black and white paper.   I stamped the image, sponged around with (SU) crumb cake) and then ran it through the dotted swiss embossing folder.  I stamped a few more of the cake images.  I fussy cut around the hearts and the cake and then the birds (themselves) again...because when I colored them in it just didn't work,  (wasn't clean looking-too much color going on) so I finally decided to leave them naked except for their head wear.  I apologize if anyone finds this offensive and if you can think of another way...I'm open to hear about it!      Thanks for stopping in and blessings on your week and your work.   Kathy

Sentiment and paper -CTMH (retired I think)
SU Markers,   pool party and pirouette pink
I also used nuvo shimmer pen in places on the birds and cake (don't think it shows well)




1 comment:

  1. This card is so sweet :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete