Cutie Pie.....




I've been trying for awhile to get in on the action over at Fab Friday Stampin Challenge and so today is the day!    This really came together so well for me, which is usually not the case...Not really much to say, except I think it is definitely a good choice to make for a card swap I participate in.   Thanks for stopping by,   Kathy
Paper:   Paper Studio Hooray Baby (Holly Lobby)
Ribbon:   Michaels
CS and Inks   Smoky Slate (panel and hanger) Pirouette Pink for Onesie Trim
Onesie download from Buddlycrafts.com (digital stamps to color)
I also received a new Nuvo shimmer pen in the March Simon Says box so I experimented with some of that on onesie, but it doesn't show very well!

6 comments:

  1. The DSP and the onesie image are perfect together...you can't get any cuter than this! And your ribbon treatment is very cool too...I like the ends peeking out from behind the panel. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love the cute paper and the onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable - a cutie pie indeed! Little onsies are my fave baby image - and I love that text background! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, I love the bow instead of the banner! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEeeeep!! This is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!! Adorable on so many levels from the polka dots, gingham to the rounded corners and background!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks to all for encouragement

    ReplyDelete