Psalm 93.4

I've tried to participate at Match The Sketch for a couple of weeks now, but somehow kept missing the link cut-off.   I really like this sketch.   For my card, I turned the sketch vertical. The downloaded Bible verse is from the Word Art Wednesday challenge.  It is such a beautiful verse and is so encouraging to my heart.   I had just bought a magazine at Barnes Noble "Love Cardmaking Vol. 4" over the weekend.   It featured a free beach-ocean stamp set, embossing folder and die cuts and free digital downloadable designer paper at the magazine website.   With the freebies it was worth the $15.00.   It is a UK publication.  Anyway  I printed a piece of the paper for this card.  I downloaded 15 very nice patterns.  The colors appear to be shades of blue and a coral-terracotta color.   I used the die cut for the small shell and cut the other shells from two pieces of paper that I embossed.  The main panel is embossed with an SU waves folder.  It was a fun card to make and I like how it turned out alot.....Not sure of the colors I used, but the sequins are SU Tutti-Fruitti            Thanks for stopping by!  Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Glad you made it. What a pretty card! Looks like a summer holiday.
    Thanks for playing with us at Match the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Challenge "Match the Sketch" - toll gemacht !
    Liebe Grüße aus Sabines-Kreativecke

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies...glad I made it also!

    ReplyDelete