bundle of joy...



When I first saw this sketch #454 last Tuesday at Tuesday Morning Sketches, I thought it looked pretty simple and straight forward, but not so!    I had a couple of hours to play this afternoon and it's been one problem after the other....my cutter isn't cutting straight so I couldn't get a good white rectangle, I had to keep trimming and cutting the sky background piece.  The white gel pen wasn't as user friendly with a computer image printout as I had reckoned it would be....so there you have it...anyway it is finished and I now have a "cute" baby card...which is always nice to have on hand!  Now of course, I do realize that it isn't the sketches fault, it's a very nice sketch and one that I will use again.  And even when the wheels fall off the card (oops I mean cart) when I'm "creating" I learn to "fanangle" and make it work and then add to my wish list much needed items such as a cutter-trimmer. Today, I am also doing the Crafty Friends Challenge for the first time.  They are highlighting the letter B...so I am doing B is for baby clothes!   It is a no stamping card!  Thanks so much for stopping by,   Comments are always so appreciated.   May the Lord bless you and keep you!     Kathy

Supplies:  Cuddly Bubbly download "Baby Clothes"
Paper and Sentiment from Tuesday Morning:  American Craft  My Baby
Gel Pen to color in onesie stripes, squares and snaps


Linked to:

PS:    Speaking of babies...I need a nap myself after all this!   


5 comments:

  1. I am glad you persevered because the baby card is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally with Melissa I'm glad you hung in there because it is so cute!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby card!! Your effort paid off! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet baby card. Great take to the sketch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks to all for such encouraging remarks

    ReplyDelete