Birthday blooms...







Today's card just kind of came together.   For some time I've been playing around with downloadable images.   While most are black outline images, today's choice was colored in a very light pink-violet color.  The second picture shows what it looked like before coloring with pencil and after.  I also added a little clear glimmer shimmer from Nuvo, to the bud centers.  I stamped sentiments from SU Perennial Birthday (current) and fussy cut the wavy one,  I then added natural thread (FSJ) and popped it.  I finished off with enamels from FSJ.  The weather is warm here (SC) 100 degrees yesterday, so I didn't feel like doing very much.   Thanks for stopping by, comments are welcome and greatly appreciated.   Stay cool!      Kathy.




4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card! I like how you enhanced the coloring with pencil. Thanks for joining The Paper Players 400th Challenge and good luck in the prize drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks you all so much for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete