Coneflowers Friendship Card...



http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/

I got this stamp set "Beautiful Friendship" from Fun Stampers Journey in the fall as part of a kit.   I got it out a couple of days ago and started working with it and found that the stamps make such crisp images.  So I fussy cut a few and made this card!    I like it's organic look with the cornflowers and no other embellishments.  Funny thing, I didn't know what a coneflower was or at least I didn't think I did, so I looked it up and come to find out I actually have them growing in the beds out front of my house...echinacea!
The card came together pretty easily.   Thanks for stopping in!
Supplies:
FSJ:   Beautiful Friendship
Ink:   SU, powder pink, crushed curry, wild wasabi (retired), chocolate chip (retired) and Versa Fine Black
Card Base:   Digital Etsy LittleLamaShop (downloaded in 81/2 x 11 and printed in a portrait label program for 4 1/2 x 5 1/2--Still working on how much white to leave around edges--I print two card bases on one page)

2 comments:

  1. I love the way your coneflowers look against the polkadot background. Wonderful Friendship themed card. Thanks for playing with us at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Refreshing friendship card!!Beautiful sentiment!Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS'Friends'Challenge.

    ReplyDelete