Diagonal a flutter...


My "butterfly" card could be used for many occasions and for many different folks in our lives.  It's not a "wow" I can't believe my eyes card...but is fun!  It was easy and the CASE challenge at Global Project Design provided frame work for me to do something with this cute paper (from who knows where-a friend was cleaning out her stash and I inherited it).   When I first looked at the challenge card I noticed  the diagonal sweep of the colors that comprise the circles and  that the circles seemed to be floating.  I think that the Stampin Up Sell-A-Bration Botanical Butterfly DSP would be perfect for this CASE (but I don't have any yet)....Who knows there is always March!   I'm in love with the new "Rectangle" thin cuts from SU so I cut the sentiment panel using one of them, and the sentiment is from SU Dragonfly Dreams.  Not a lot to say, but time spent posting this gave me a break from the laundry, but now it's back to the grind.  Thanks for stopping by, and happy Paper Trails to you!         Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment