Morning Glory Birthday...





I am linking today's card over at WORDart Wednesday!    I have used their beautiful verses many times over the years on my cards.   Their blog is well worth checking out.   I actually put this birthday card together very quickly yesterday for another sketch challenge at InkSpire Me only to find out that the linky had closed.  I made 4 cards just alike so I could swap with 3 of my stamp pals.   I had been "puny" the day before because in an injection that I get every other Monday to keep my "multiple myeloma" in remission (almost 3 years now since my stem cell transplant.)    I cannot tout the virtue of owning a stamparatus too much.   I could never have stamped 4 cards and assembled in 1 1/2 hours without it.   The only thing I did not get to do for my friends was use the colored pencils for the shading which brings the morning glory flowers and leaves to life!   I had a friend who through years often came into work saying "morning glory" so that flower is special to me!       Smiles to all and thanks for dropping in--comments so appreciated, if nothing else just mention what part of the world you are from and what is your favorite thing about cardmaking!        Thanks, Kathy
supplies:   FSJ "love life" stamps (morning glory) SU "bloom with hope" sentiment,   pearls SU,   crumbcake cs, twine SU (fall occasions)  Sizzix square frame die cuts,  colored mixed (various)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty morning glory. Love the colors. The image is perfect for the sketch challenge, sorry the link had closed. TFS
    I love making cards for family and others, especially floral cards. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for such an encouragement, it is fun making cards for others...my sister cleans me out when she comes to town/the little community she lives in in WI really send cards for all occasions. One of my goals is to get a card done for "seize the brithday" before the linky expires (lol)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, and I love your blog post. What a joy to have you share your beautiful art with us. I hope that you will stop by to join us again soon (and often). May God bless you.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS card. I'm so glad you are using our Word Art in your projects and grateful for your sharing of our site. So blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday and would like to invite you again to link with us at the new challenge that started today. Leaving you with God's Word in 1 John 2:15-17 which says, "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever." Have a blessed and wonderful week.

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete