Fastened With Love...



Inspired by this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches I made a baby card using the SU Fastened With Love set.   I've had it awhile and decided that it was time to use it!   The paper is from Little Panda Etsy Pink and Grey collection...I love printing what I need and since I recently purchased a new printer that sends me ink when I get low with a printing allowance of 300 sheets a month FREE....well you get the picture!    I love the rectangle stitched die cuts from SU and the square stitched Sizzix die cuts that I got from Hobby Lobby!         Thanks for looking,   Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet baby card. It's classy, not cutesy. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet baby card! I love that sentiment!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete