Happy Birthday and Hello...












Making a "gate" card is something that I have done only one time before this card, many years ago.  I am participating at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week and challenge is a gate card.  I made several versions.  I added the ribbon and wrapped it twice around the card so the recipient could untie it and then be able to tie the ribbon at least one time around the card and make a bow.  Once you cut the ends of the ribbon I can never tie it back!   I used the daisy out of a current SU set and the Flowers on the panel are from a current Su hostess set (Pressed Flowers)  The sentiments "sending a Happy hello" and "From me to you" are from the Blossoming Cherry digital set by Power Poppy by Marcella Hawley (on sale for 2.99 this weekend).   I am experiment with digital stamps and paper.   The blue background dots go all the way around the card base (digi rustic polka dots from ShannonlCasper at Etsy).   Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the rustic polka dot paper!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! That daisy is so delicate and so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love your card. The daisy and the lovely lace border look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete