Joy of the Lord...




"J" is for JOY....so many of the design artists at Just Add Ink made Joy cards--so I decided to make a joy card also...I downloaded this verse from Etsy.    I used Frosted Floral DSP SU for the base and cut a frame from Poppy dies from SSS, using SU Blackberry which is one of the colors in the DSP.  In the picture it is a bit overpowering.  Lesson learned!   It's a "no stamping" card...I spent most of the afternoon installing a "new" printer and it was quite the experience...but the ink is pigment and dries fast and I think the image that I printed turned out so crisp!      Thanks for stopping by, wishing a great week!    Kathy


2 comments:

  1. Love the clean layers and pretty bow Kathy! Thanks for sharing with us and joining our "J" challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is fabulous - not at all overpowering! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete