Sympathy, butterflies and buds...




My card is inspired by Just Add Ink, and I decided to keep it simple today, SSS spring kit 2018 paper, favorite font sentiment (very old) and retired SU butterfly die cut folder thingy with black string!   A card for my husband to send a female co-worker.  However, after working with ITunes on my Iphone I can no longer upload pictures straight to my computer.  So I uploaded to pinterest and then saved it as...and here it is!    I am through for today...but tomorrow I will call my computer people(Geek squad) and get this all fixed.   On another note (no pun intended)...my ITunes work great!  Have a good week!   Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Kathy. Those soft pastel flowers are so pretty. Glad you could join our inspiration challenge at Just Add Ink.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That designer paper is just beautiful. It works so well with your understated sentiment, butterflies & twine. Hope your computer issues are fixed quick smart. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful whimsical paper. The little butterflies are so sweet. Very pretty card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete