A Rainbow of Just Because...








How beautiful when we catch a glimpse of a rainbow at the end of a storm.    I love when you see them in their glory both sides touching the earth!   The rainbow a promise from the LORD that never again would the earth be covered with the waters of flood.   We face so many things and we need rainbows of encouragement...Hopefully this card will do just that!   Code Word over at Addicted to CAS is "rainbow" and the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch worked perfectly for my simple card.     Butterflies and sparkles in rainbow colors adorn the Just Because sentiment.   I tried to do the Roy G BIV thing, but ran into a glitch when I got to the purple, but you get the drift...I downloaded some inexpensive "suede" look digi files to create the butterflies...the yellow didn't quite capture it, but the orange and purple worked great...I included pictures of the supplies and also what the downloaded suede look like when I printed it on my jet printer.   I used momento tuxedo black and used my stamparatus (love it so much) for a clean image!    Thanks for stopping by and have a good "hump" day!           Kathy




4 comments:

  1. Fun CAS card - love the blies. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that popped up sentiment and the wonderful texture on the background. So glad you shared this lovely card with us at ATCAS
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete