Hello Baby...





A simple sketch from Just Add Ink turned out to be a great idea for my baby card.   A picture below shows what supplies I used.  The paper from last year twinkle twinkle is so soft and I loved using the granite gray for the paper rick rack.   I colored in the tiny heart with blushing bride...and I could just as easily have used  pool party since both are colors in that DSP paper.   It came out as I pictured with no back tracking!
Thanks for stopping by...have a healthy rest of the week!       Kathy

PS: accidentally took a picture of my feet, but since it includes my stamp buddy -- Ms. Sydney I decided to post it!



4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Kathy. I love the combination of the DSp with the Gray Granite. Perfect for a baby card. The rick rack is a fun take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Kathy! I love your zig zag take on the sketch design and your lovely sentiment panel makes for a lovely baby card. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun way to divide up your card. A sweet card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete