Happy Birthday project board...




This card is for a younger friend of mine, I'm sending it for her birthday.   She is excellent seamstress and has an online business as well as doing upholstery for local clients.   The first word that came to my mind when I saw this sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches was Stonehenge...my adults kids and I visited there last September.  Such a wonderful time.   Anyway the sketch was a challenge for sure...but I think my friend will appreciate it, everyone loves when others take note of their interests!   Have a great week,  Kathy

Below is a picture of the items I used,  the paper is Mulberry Meadow downloaded digital paper from ETSY.   I already had it for another project that didn't pan out.




1 comment:

  1. Perfect card for a seamstress and such a clever take on the sketch. So much wonderful dimension! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete