Cut Out to be Friends...


Fabric is so appealing to me, so when I saw this sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for this week, I immediately thought of swatches!    This led me to an SU set that is now retired, Crafting Forever and the paper from CTMH is also retired.     for the bow on the scissors I used some actual thread from my sewing basket and the dots are from the current SU catalog pg 31.    The embossing folder I think is supposed to be waves on the beach, but it also works to create the look of fabric folds.    I've been making cars all this week and have visited lots of challenge blogs.   This hobby really keeps the gray  matter active!    Thanks for stopping by,   Kathy


 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your little swatches - so fun with the scissor and that sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely fun design! I just love the mix of colors and patterns. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete