Turquoise Flower...




I discovered a new interesting challenge card blog this morning, The Flower Challenge and the current challenge #60 is the color Turquoise.  The above picture shows what I found to work with, a retired  SU marker tempting turquoise and some thread from a past SU Paper Pumpkin kit and some glimmer dots that I colored with a sharpie. I used Beautiful Place DSP from the current SU Occasions catalog (just love it).
The sentiment is from Needle and Thread and the flower is from Petite Petals (both of which are retired).   I enjoyed the challenge and came up with a sweet card!    Thanks for stopping by, stay safe and comments are so welcome.     Kathy

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Viv, definitely a creativity stretcher for me!

    ReplyDelete