Diaper Pens Boy Baby card....





 When I looked at the sketch over at Paper Craft Crew, I kept seeing diaper pens, I decided to make this card for a baby boy, but I just now remembered a girl in my church life group who is having a daughter next March, so I will have to make one in pink now!.    The paper is twinkle twinkle SU DSP.   My SU demonstrator friend had given me tow sets and 1 die cut set for babies (includes these diaper pins and onesies and such and my favorite the little baby hanger)   I used the pool party striped ribbon in the new occasions book and the Hello Baby is from a set So Sentimental with die cuts (SU also retired)... I have trying to use up my stash, although we all know that will never happen, I have a good bit of stuff I've just purchased.     It came together fairly easily and pretty quickly...I think it is a very nice baby shower card.   Thanks for stopping by and comments are very appreciated.     Kathy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment