Playful Penguins family Christmas card...





Making a slimline card and making a card with Playful penguins for the Inspired By challenge were two things on my card to do list.   When I saw the Freshly Made Sketch today I realized I could combine the slimline with the DSP and create a sweet Christmas card.    The sentiment is a retired CTMH but all the rest is current SU.    I fussy cut the critters, ran them through the xyron and then placed them on the green trees background then cut that with a sizzix square die and ran them back through the xyron.   I call it their family Christmas Card.   I'm sure their mom is so proud of all her fellers!           Thanks for stopping by,   Kathy
 

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet little trio they are! Cute card, KAthy. Thanks for playing along at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, your card is adorable! I love how you've combined the cute critters with a fun sketch.. Sure to bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Awesome use of the SU products :) !!! Thank you for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Kathy! I love your embossed background with the cute animals, this is such a fun card! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little group! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete