Reel Deal Birthday Card...







The sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday baffled me until this weekend.   I was looking thru my Power Poppy Digital stamps and came across the top image and could see this coming together.  I used Cinnamon Cider CS and the panel is an Etsy digital paper download.  I'm also participating at Seize the Birthday "anything goes."  It looked like rusted corrugated metal to me,  I used an SU embossing folder to add some depth.   I used watercolor pencils.  The sentiment is also from an Etsy download.   Since I don't have a dedicated scrap room, but use my guest bedroom, I am moving more to digital.   I plug in my flash drive and store everything there.
Thanks for stopping in.    Kathy

 

4 comments:

  1. That paper, with that embossing folder - perfection! Great masculine card. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a cutie, too - love what you did with that background - that's one of my fave folders, lol, such a cool effect! Glad we could inspire you at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather, I enjoy TSOT challenges!

    ReplyDelete