Calming Camelias Card




                   


Some of you may have noticed that I have not been creating lately.    Long story short, Mid Febrary I was put on a new medicine and a week or so later, we noticed I was very fatigued and sleeping alot more.   Finally after testing for other things, we weaned me off and I am doing so much better.   The other thing is my Su dealer-friend and I have been making thank you cards for my daughter who will be (along with women from all over the world) in a country with diverse cultures and conflict.   They will be eating in the homes of women from several cultures and my daughter wanted special cards to thank them.   We also made little clear boxes of 3x3 cards for her to give them out as gifts...I will post all of that in a separate post.     The sketch for my above card is Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I started trying to get this ready and somehow just kept missing out!   I used one of my favorite embossing folders from SU, it's ocean waves I think, but it reminds me of folds of fabric for "Can you Handle the Pressure." The color scheme is from Paper Players and I created 2 cards and really like them both.  This sentiment kept bringing a song to mind,  "Hope has a name, His name is Jesus."  I hope it will bless you as it does me!    Thanks for stopping by.   I appreciate all of you!       Kathy



 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the flower image and you've done a brilliant job with the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful Kathy! Glad you got your meds straightened out and you're feeling better these days! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty way to use the colors, and what a nice gesture to make cards for your daughter on her trip! Thanks for playing with our colors at the Players this week! And glad you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your florals are so beautifully coloured Kathy - love the sound of your thank you card project too. Thanks for joining with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete