Sunshine meets Rainbow....


 

   
  
My card was inspired by Vicki (Stamped Smiles).     I follow her blog and while looking around the other day, I saw her card and because she is a guest designer at Challenge Up Your Life, I decided to create a "rainbow" card.   The sketch is last weeks' Tuesday Morning Sketch, I didn't get it finished in time to link it!   All I had to  work with was my Sunshine and Rainbow papers from the last Sale A Bration catalog!   At first I really did not think I wanted to get them, but encouraged by my SU friend and demonstrator I decided to give them a try and as usual I love them...not sure why I think I won't at first...but my SU friend is always right it seems!   Anyway, because I really didn't have an appropriate "rainbow" sentiment.  I decided to use my Sunshine sentiment from an SU set retiring this year.   We're all going to face the rain, it's the sunshine that gives the rainbow.    Kind of like "southern sweet tea" (it's the sugar that makes it "sweet."    Thanks for looking, may sunshine follow the storms in all our lives.   Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love your colours, they make for happiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a very bright and cheerful card you've made with your rainbow and happy colors! I just love it! Really great take with the sketch you've used here too! I'm humbled to help inspire you friend and I'm very thankful that you've took the time to play along in the rainbow fun with us!! Biggest hugs (P.S. thank you for following crafty friend!)

    ReplyDelete