Joshua 1.9 Card...


I made this card using a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches, for swap with my stamping friends.    I liked this sketch so much I have used it a few times. Here is the card I linked to TMS..   The flowers are from the Friendly Hello stamp set in the past Sale A Bration catalog.   The verse is  the Scripture 1 set, at Digi Doodles, and the paper is SU retired.   For TicTacToe I did the left vertical row!     Thank you so much for stopping in,   I would love to have you leave a comment and also follow my blog.     Have a great rest of the week.    Kathy



Click on above to go to their site!


Paper Funday Challenge

May 2022 Challenge #41 - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Family


 

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful flowers and card! Love the way you've wrapped the twine around the panel with the bow. Great Scripture sentiment too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You spoil dear friend, glad you enjoy that Scripture as well, such comfort!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful way to match up the old and new products from SU to make your lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous florals and the sentiment is lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your designs.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete