Pg. 108 (new SU Catalog)



Who doesn't love real flowers, I've been piddlin in my garden flowers and vegetables, it's very refreshing!  My take on this picture is colorful flowers and so that's just what I did--make a colorful flower card.


(layers)

I bought the entire suite "Hues of Happiness,"  it's more colorful and busy than I am use to--but hey I have purposed to be "more adventurous" this year...It's pretty straight forward ...it's a fussy floral card.   I fussy cut even though I have the dies.   I used my xyron to back the flowers with cs before cutting around them and I popped the rose on the card to add some dimension.   I'm linking to the above challenges and you just click on the pictures to go the websites.   The mini rhinestones are CTMH (not sure if they are current) and the vertical Happy Birthday is from SU (retired) Celebrate with Flowers.       Thanks for looking and let me know what you honestly think!     Smiles,   Kathy




 

6 comments:

  1. I think gardening is good for the soul <3 love your card, this is such a pretty suite

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a pretty card! I love flowers and I agree with Lyn..gardening is good for the soul. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Inspiration Station and we look forward to seeing more of your designs.
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love it when I see my roses blooming the backyard and it's always great to be out among the flowers to watch them bloom out for sure! Your colors turned out so pretty with those flowers! Glad you're able to enjoy your purchase as well as some gardening! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous floral card - so vibrant and pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pretty colours you've used make this such a cheerful card! So glad you could join us at The Card Concept. Cheers, Kerry DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you mirrored the various colors in the background with the beautiful flowers! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept AND at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete