Stylish Birthday Card....









A few weeks ago on ETSY I ran across this flapper image and bought it for future use, not sure when the day would come!  And it seems that the day has come,  using the sketch from CAS Colours and Sketches, I decided to create a fun card with a witty quip about aging.    As cards go, the fussy cutting of this image wasn't really hard and I picked up the blues in the dress on the left with the card base and the rhinestones!   The vintage lace is from ETSY.   Digital downloads are easy to store, but  can be pricey to print out, so I am using them more sparingly these days.  I have many friends (my age) who would enjoy this card for sure!     Thanks for dropping by,    Smiles,   Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy I love this - the gentle humour is my style, and I think the card is so beautifully made .
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stylish image and a fun sentiment that many friends of a certain age would appreciate! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is indeed stylish with these images! I love the slimline style and the lace papers make for a very nice background for these two ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming take on our sketch, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete