Psalm 94.18

 









The sketch for this week at TMS was a little daunting at first, but inspired by Patti's card and story, these papers came to mind and this is what I made...The paper pad came in a nice package deal at Scrapbook.com.  I typed the verse in WORD using the font TWSkinnyPenny from Etsy.    It is the artist's handwriting so I can only use it for sentiments or my own journaling in WORD.   I can't download it to use in my blog,   but I think it is a very versatile font for Bible verses and sentiments like "Happy Birthday" (public domain stuff).   Thanks for looking and have a pleasant holiday tomorrow!           Smiles   Kathy





6 comments:

  1. This is pretty. I had it a bit daunting too, but you did such a great job on this. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Kathy - love that verse and how you have used it ,and let it take centre stage on your card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Great selection of papers. And, great inspiration in your verse. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! Absolutely lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! That is a wonderful verse!
    Great us of your papers in the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out so pretty and what a very uplifting card too! Great take on the sketch and the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete