Thank you Merlot Florals

 




I thought on this Tuesday Morning sketch all week and here is what I came up with..  I am also linking to the new to me--- Sparkles Monthly Challenge  (challenge is floral frenzy) and Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.   I"ve linked to Pammie's Inky Pinkies once before and so I am participating in their Anything Goes challenge 2223..   The lace paper is an Etsy download and the floral is SU retired DSP (compliments of my SU demonstrator).   A group of us met this past Friday at her home and she had a mountain of retired DSP that we could pick from for free!  She is so  good to us!  I used Vellum to ground it all and fussy cut the flowers.   This is the first time I have used Merlot (SU) and I really think it matched and turned out very pretty.    Thanks so much for stopping in!     Smiles,   kathy







5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Hazel - I love the colors and that perfect thank you die!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle background and how you pulled out the colors with your flowers. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. It's very different and I love how you've trailed you flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! Thank you for joining Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge.

    ReplyDelete