Hope card....


 


Time for another photo challenge over at Inspiration Station Challenge.    I just love the fall colors and the beautiful and majestic deer in this photo.   For my card I used the Nature's Beauty Stamp Set (SU retired).   I think the deer is a doe...I really don't know much about deer to be honest.    We have lived in our current home for about thirty three years and our subdivision has always been in the city limits of Mauldin, SC.  When we first moved here within a few miles of us was mostly wooded areas, but subdivisions have continued to multiply crowding out the woods.   One morning this past spring my husband called me to the come into the kitchen where he was looking out the window.   In our backyard was a doe and a fawn on the other side of our fence.  We watched them for quite awhile, not sure where they could go actually.     In the fall when the leaves fall from the trees we can see the house on the next street over behind us.  There is just a small narrow strip of wooded area that separates our house and the neighboring houses from those behind us.   I guess their natural habitat is disappearing around them.   This fall, when we separate our hosta, we are going to plant some on the other side of the fence for the deer to eat if any more find their way to us.   All of creation matters so I chose the word Hope.   I would also send this to a friend with breast cancer and October is Breast Health Awareness month!        Thanks for stopping in and make your way over to Inspiration Station and check out what the design team has made and I hope to see your work in the next couple of weeks as well...Be sure and tell us how you were inspired to be elegible for give aways!       Smiles,   Kathy

12 comments:

  1. Awesome card teamie! Great take on our inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and beautiful post. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have interpreted the inspiration photo Kathy with this beautiful card - and thanks for sharing your story of seeing the doe and fawn.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just beautiful Kathy! I actual have this stamp set you used and I love it! You've done such a wonderful take on the challenge with your image and Fall colors here! We see deer over my way too, but mainly when we're on the highway driving and they're out in the corn fields...it gets dangerous when it's harvest time which is coming shortly. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and helping to remind me to pull out those older sets too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a beautiful day in the Lord. God Bless you. Regine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend, your encouragement means so much!

      Delete