Pumpkin Pal at the fair....



For today's card I used the Harvest Scarecrow set from Jan's Digi Stamps.    One of the things I most like about her collections is the beautifully colored images she includes for use.  Wen you are making lots of cards...it's great to have a this option.    I made six of these to share with the stamp club-swap I belong to locally.   I find that digi images are much easier to cut than trying to cut from designer paper (which I have done to make some really pretty cards.)   I have mentioned many times how easy they store on a flash drive so they don't take up space and you only print what you plan to use.    The above photo inspired me to create this card using one scarecrow with the fall words as the background...perhaps it's a backdrop where they are making pictures of families and children who come to the fair for their scrapbooks and they asked him to demonstrate "an appropriate pose."     Such a cheerful card and fun to make.    I am linking the card to Jan's Digi Stamp challenge for this month and and at Inspiration Station Challenge.  I would love to see what you create and share what inspired you from this adorable photo of  "Scarecrow Row."     Again if you share what inspired you, you will be eligible to win a prize.   So please join us,   I am enjoying such a great variety of art that is shared for each challenge!         So head on over to Inspiration Station Challenge.
Thank you for stopping in and Hugs and Smiles to each of you!         Kathy

 

13 comments:

  1. This is a great card and your fussy cutting skills are fabulous Kathy! Thanks for another great team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, I enjoy being a part of your team!

      Delete
  2. WOW this is awesome Kathy! LOVE the overall design and that scarecrow looks pretty comfortable on that wagon full of pumpkins! Beautiful Fall inspiration! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card Kathy - I tend to colour my own images, but some of that is because I don't have many digi images that are pre-coloured...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully composed fall card, Kathy! Thank you for showcasing "Harvest Scarecrow" on your festive card and sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely adorable Kathy! I'm really love the adorable scarecrow and your Fall wording background layer behind him! I love the Autumn season and the colors it brings to mind which I think you've captured perfectly on your card here! Thank you for your wonderful inspiration friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I love it. Regine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Regine, always good to hear from you!

      Delete
  7. Thinking of you. Have a beautiful day. Regine

    ReplyDelete