Fall Wreath



my front porch and door  (I guess the banisters remind me of the inspiration photo!


 Today's card is not a card but a wreath, for the current challenge at the Inspiration Station Challenge blog.  The porch in the photo reminded me of my front porch.  The leaves in the photo grabbed my attention.  There is something so special  about the colors of fall leaves.  To make my door wreath I attached individual leaves to a styrofoam wreath using t pins, and the little owls came from a local craft store.   There are so many ways to express yourself artistically and I would love to see what this photo inspires you to create, and if you share what you found inspiring from the photo you will be elegible to win a prize!   Thanks for dropping by,  Kathy  

I am also sharing my fall wreath creation over at the 

Thank you Katrina Brown   (Scrappy Horses) for inviting me!





 

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty wreath Kathy, and those wee owls are so cute. I too love the leaf colours in autumn, but ours don't colour up the way they do further south of here.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stunning wreath you've made Kathy! I love the colors of the Autumn leaves and those little owls are so sweet! A great accent for the design and I bet you had a wonderful time making it knowing where it would go in your home! The leaves are really changing over my way and enjoy seeing the changes! Take care and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! I invite you share with us over at The Outlawz Paper à la Mode Challenge where the theme is Fall Leaves! We are any medium goes, but NO CARDS! Here is the link if you'd like to play along! https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-outlawz-saturday-paper-la-mode_0390212591.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Outlaws "Paper a la mode Challenge"
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wreath is totally fantastic! I love fall colors and I love wreaths so this is right up my alley! :) Thanks for playing with us at the Outlawz PAM Challenge! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete