"Pumpkin to talk about"




 

When it comes to pumpkins at this time of year, we definitely try to "out pumpkin each other."
My card for today showcases a nostalgic digital set from Jan's Digitals called "Fresh from the farm."   I remember riding around in a pickup truck like this one when I was a little girl!  And after seeing it used by several very talented card makers I decided to add it to my growing Jan's digital Collection.      It's great for me to have the already colored option.   Along with my multiple myeloma I have a tremor and sometimes I can't color very well or at least not as well as I want too.   I've made this for the current challenge over at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog,   Jan's Digital Blog Challenge . The Current Inspiration Station Challenge photo spoke pumpkins to me, the biggest and best, which the sentiment on my card also points out!    I would love for you to join us in this challenge.   You may do any creative project, since you are not  limited to a card.  In order to qualify to win the gift offered, you need to tell us how you were inspired by the photo.    Thanks for stopping by!            Smiles,   Kathy

 PS  I made an insert for inside the card and also some other cards similar to the above design card!  It is a "user" friendly fun stamp set...Check out Jan's Digital Stamp Website








16 comments:

  1. Wow Kathy, this is a gorgeous card and I love the decorated inside just as much as the outside. Thanks again for your lovely team project!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Autumn Harvest design here Kathy! That image is so pretty full of pumpkins and love that it brought about memories from you past with it too! The woodgrain texture of your background papers is something that works beautifully with it and it's just as beautiful on the inside as well! The pumpkins remind me of my boys going to the local apple orchid with us and picking out their pumpkins..really miss those days! :) Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING each and every one of these wonderfully oh-so-Autumnal creations, Kathy! It's amazing how just a small change on the backgrounds completely changes the look of the card! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE these old truck images! Your cards are all FABULOUS! Great job teamie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set of cards Kathy. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful set of cards Kathy- love what you have created with that wonderful image. Good on you for using the pre-coloured images
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Flatter me, Kathy! I am so glad to see how you were able to create a variety of cards with a multiple of looks. The interior is so complimentary. I hope to see more from you in the future. Thank you for sharing your memory from the past with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, you captured the essence of autumn in this card!

    ReplyDelete