A Grateful Heart Card...






It's time for another challenge over at the Inspiration Station.   When I see the inspiration photo I feel like bursting into song "Food Glorious Food" from the musical Oliver Twist.   A few weeks ago I ran across "Fall Notes" digital stamp set from Jan's Digital Stamps and I decided it would work perfectly for this challenge.   I printed the image twice and took the png sentiment and saved it as a jpg so I could turn it to fit in the note portion.  My computer is messing up so I ended up printing the sentiment separate separately and running the cs back through to add the "Notes" image. I used colored pencils in fall colors and cut the harvest fruits to pop on the "Notes" panel.   I added some nuvo glitter pen to the grape leaves.  The checked base is a piece from Riley and Friends that I had left over from a kit and since I'm very partial to plaids and checks I love the way it turned out.   Below are the links to the challenges where I am sharing my card.

(to be entered for the giveaway, you will need to share your take away from the Inspiration Photo)




Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and may you be blessed this Thanksgiving!           Smiles,   Kathy
 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and card Kathy! Now I have the song stuck in my head LOL Thanks for another lovely team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy... your card does make me feel grateful. Just lovely. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kathy. I like the gingham as a background - reminds me of a tablecloth under the autumn bounty. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps and for using one of Jan's stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, I am truly grateful you are sharing your perfectly composed thanksgiving card featuring "Fall Note" with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I love that you matched it with gingham. I look forward to seeing you again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kathy what a beautiful card - love that image, and how you have added the words to the note form. Your colouring is beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often do an off-set focal point panel on my card fronts as well. Great use of compostion on this project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm popping back in to say Thanks for playing at the Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely Kathy! The note style sentiment is perfect surrounded by all those good harvest things and I love the gingham background. Thank you for playing with us at Tic Tac Toe! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete