Autumn Leaves...




A few weeks ago I was enamored with the beautiful colors of fall leaves.   So much so that I added the "Autumn Leaves" digital stamps by Jan to my collection.    I  used the precolored image and the  Just a Note sentiment from  "Fall" Notes." I'm making this card for my card swap with my craft friends.  
I am also entering the Jan's Blog Challenge and the TIC TAC TOE Challenge (middle line verticle)    It's officially time to just do Christmas cards for the next few weeks.    I plan on sending to friends and family.   Next year I plan to make at least 1 a week participating at 52 CCT.   Thanks for stopping in and Have a blessed Thanksgiving!          Smiles,   Kathy


7 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Kathy. I like the bow you attached to the basket. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps and for using one of Jan's images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely elegant note card, Kathy! Thank you for showcasing "Autumn Leaves" and sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I love the papers you paired it with and the gingham bow. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Kathy - love the image, and the gingham bow is perfect on the basket handle
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really gorgeous card! I love how you've added that gingham bow to the center of your Fall Floral image too! Love the way you've framed in the image to create a lovely Autumn card!

    ReplyDelete