Parade of Trees...






Challenge #128  Holly and Ivy is Anything Goes



Theme for # 68    Trees, Trees, Trees

It's been cold for the past few days and while I could clean my house--I've been playing in my craft room.  The "Parade of Trees" on my card is from ROXY svg on ETsy.   I just love the "fabric" feel and used SU Eden's Garden to showcase this download.   To add some depth I printed it twice and fussy cut the second one to run through an embossing folder (I think crackle or something to that effect.)  I then popped that image on the one attached to the card base.    I really like it, but fussy cutting was a bit intricate so it will probably remain one of a kind.     I am participating in the Holly and Ivy Challenge and the Christmas Kickstart Challenge (first time at this challenge.)   Thanks for stopping in.   I welcome comments and wish you a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!          Smiles,   Kathy



 



 

7 comments:

  1. Totally adorable card! Love the different variation of trees with the patterned paper along with the texture you've added to them! Very fun and festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kathy- the patterns on the tress certainly look like fabric, and the layering of them gives some fabulous dimension
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, I really love your card with all the different patterns and the embossing - gorgeous work, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever with the embossed trees giving it the added dimension. Thanks for sharing over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete