52 CCT August Technique Challenge





It's the fourth week at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and Tracy has chosen for us to use an Embossing Folder.  I decided to use a new Spellbinder holly folder I recently purchased from Scrapbook.Pal and a retired SU Stationary folder.   I stamped the white sentiment Panel with Merry Christmas in permanent black.  I then embossed that panel, the red panel and the white base panel  with the SU folder and then used the Spellbinders folder to emboss the white sentiment panel and the base panel.    The holly is a digital download from Etsy that I colored in the green leaves with colored pencils and watercolor pencils to get a more vibrant look.   I followed up with Nuvo Shimmer on the leaves and berries of the holly.  I consider it a CAS card!    It was fun to make and the Holly embossing folder is the star of the card!    Thanks for stopping by and check out the beautiful work by the rest of the design team and as always we would love to see what you make with this challenge.      Smiles,   Kathy

I am sharing this at the following Challenges

(Holly Spellbinders Folder)



 

7 comments:

  1. Kathy this is gorgeous - love the texture and the stunning simplicity of the design
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce qu'elle est élgante Kathy, ces couleurs classiques lui vont a merveille, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful CAS and elegant looking design Kathy! Love the texture of that embossing folder and the color and shimmer from your holly leaves works beautifully with your layout! Have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful choice of e/f, Kathy! I love your matted and textured design and zoomed in to see all the details. The holly is so pretty on each side of the sediment and, of course, I love the schparkle from the winking! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the most wonderful package yesterday. Thank you. Regine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absoluty gorgeous card 🤩💐👏👏 happy weekend

    ReplyDelete