Inspiration Station September




It's time for the September Inspiration Station challenge Blog "photo prompt" and I'm going with the word "harvest."  In my neck of the woods apples and pears are "in season."   For today's card I've used Vintage Pears a digital stamp set from Gacielle Designs (the pears and leaves) and the sentiment is from Jan's Digitals.  I colored everything with colored pencils.   I'm having cataract surgeries on Sept. 12 and Oct. 3rd.   I'm hoping that I can use watercolors after this.   Right now I can't stay in the line very well.    I printed two sets and "fussy cut" some of the pears and leaves to pop up for added dimension.    Thanks for stopping by and the design team would love to see what the "Prompt photo" inspires you to make!      Smiles,  Kathy   DT

 

3 comments:

  1. My favorite. I love it. Regine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image and so beautifully coloured Kathy.
    I pray all will go well with your surgeries, please don't try to 'force' your recovery. I have a friend who is just recovering and has had to be very patient over the past weeks.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage and your coloring is perfect. My husband recently had cataract surgery and it's a speedy recovery... he was amazed on how much color he had been missing. Here's for a speedy recovery... and can't wait to see your coloring after surgery. Looks to me like you used three colors, yellow, orange and green which meets our requirement at Double Trouble. Please enter your card at our challenge and you will have earned two chances to our random drawing... hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete