September 9, 2023 CCT Color Challenge




Today "Rosi" has chosen a green, brown and blue colour challenge.   I can't remember ever making a card with these specific colours, but I really like it.  I used a large die cut from SU to create the evergreen sprigs behind the pine cones from a retired CTMH set.   The sentiment  "Thinking of you at Christmas Time" is from an SU set.  A friend recently gave me a bag full of ribbons and I used some of the navy grossgrain for the bow and added a button with linen thread for the bow.  The base was printed from paper I printed from an Etsy set.



5 comments:

  1. oh la la Kathy, elle est si jolie et élégante, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the detail you've added Kathy. Your card looks lovely in these colours. Gx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love your work. Hugs my friend. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very clean and elegant design, Kathy! I really like the bow and button and the background paper gives your card a really nice touch! Rosi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so stunning here Kathy! I love the pine arrangement you've done and that sentiment is very sweet too! Beautiful take with the color combo!

    ReplyDelete